Team Modshine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Modshine

Team Modshine's forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unble to run Eclipse :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Unble to run Eclipse :( Empty
PostSubject: Unble to run Eclipse :(   Unble to run Eclipse :( I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:27 pm

I have been having trouble running Eclipse which for people who don't know what that is it is a Editing program that allows you to make your own mods and plugins on minecraft. This is the program I like to use but untill I figure out what the problem is I'm using another editing program called EditRocket I think it was made by apple but I'm not sure but they have a version of it for windows which is what I use. Im sure I won't have any problem making mods but Im not sure if you can make plugins but if that is the case then I need somone who can run Ecplise to make the plugins for me (I will do the coding).
Back to top Go down
https://mm-moding.forumotion.com
ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: Unble to run Eclipse :(   Unble to run Eclipse :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:05 am

do you have any idea why Eclipse isn't running? did you install a bad file or something? did you try un-installing it and re-installing it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unble to run Eclipse :(   Unble to run Eclipse :( I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:17 am

Well I figured it out one of the files got corrupted and my computer desided not to tell me untill I figured it out when I was looking through everything....I swere my computer just loves to piss me off Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://mm-moding.forumotion.com
ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: Unble to run Eclipse :(   Unble to run Eclipse :( I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 pm

as all computers do.
Back to top Go down
RockStar248

PostSubject: Re: Unble to run Eclipse :(   Unble to run Eclipse :( I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey, i cant run Eclipse because of a path thingy?? so i found Notepad++ and it is the same thing really, but i would prefer Eclipse, Help?
Back to top Go down
ALinkToTheFuture

ALinkToTheFuture

PostSubject: Re: Unble to run Eclipse :(   Unble to run Eclipse :( I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 am

if i remember correctly you need to specify a project path. it should request it when you first run eclipse. if not try uninstalling it and re-installing it. Then make sure to read everything while doing so.

if that doesn't work then take a look around the program and see if you can find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unble to run Eclipse :(   Unble to run Eclipse :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unble to run Eclipse :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Modshine :: Disscussion :: Coder Discussion-
Jump to: